Update old FTM-to-latest
This blog will show you how to Upgrade Family Tree Maker 95/2005. If the tree file can be converted, Family Tree Maker 95 or Family Tree Maker 2005 can be upgraded to the latest Family Tree Maker 2019.
Steps to Update Family Tree Maker to the Latest
Here are the steps to perform family tree maker 2019 upgrade
- Start your Family Tree Maker
- Click on “Help” at the top of the screen.
- Next, click on “About Family Tree Maker“.
- The current Family Tree Maker Version will be sent to you with the build number. Make a note of this.
- You can check if the backup files are still available.
- Click the “File” button at the top of the Family Tree Maker console.
- Click on to export to a flash drive from your desktop.
- After you have exported the file, right-click on it (for Windows pc) to open properties.
- The extension will be displayed in the properties box.
- For assistance in converting the file extension into the current format, contact the FTM Support Team.
How do I install a Family Tree Maker?
- First, purchase the Family Tree Maker latest software from the Mackiev.com
- The download delivery instructions will be sent to you via email along with the downloading link.
- Click on the link to download the setup file from your computer
- Double-click on the file once it is downloaded .
- After installing the software, the icon for the latest Family Tree Maker 2019, will be displayed on your computer desktop.
- Click the icon to launch your software.
- Register your copy under your email and home address .
- To speak with an expert about file conversion or Family tree Maker Support Number,
- Please note that the remote and phone support is a premium service and requires users to sign up before they can get the help with file conversion or upgrade.
Also Read: family tree maker 2021